The End of the Term






Hello my friends, this is my last post with regard to this term. To speak honestly, I want to continue to writing blog posts but I am planning to keeping another blog about something else. Because I loved to write what I think about anything else and I loved to research about something to write. This blog is related to my future job and of course I totally didn’t write my posts just because it is a must. I will learn a lot of thing about English teaching in digital environment because of these blog assignments. What I like most about this course is both learning new things about digital English teaching and make things which learned permanent by writing them as post. Writing is make learning permanent I think. On the other hand what I don’t like is some hard assignments which I couldn’t easily do because of my other lectures. But thanks to these assignments, I learned a lot of thing that help me to teach English my future students. If I were give this course, I would make more practice at the course time because I know my students can not learn just listening to me, and most of the students are good at technology so when we are together, I will make more practice at the course time. I am sure most of the students are doing these assignments just because they can take better points. Whatever I can teach them is good for me as a teacher I think. When we come to my favorite assignment, I can say I enjoyed very much when we made podcast assignment with my best friend Hale. We recorded our voice. Actually we sang a song. It was so enjoyable. I am sure my students also will enjoy making podcast in the future.

My message to friends behind us, please have fun when keeping your blogs. Don’t do that just because it is a must. Keeping a blog can change your perspective to whatever you write about. That’s all for me.

Yorumlar