ABOUT DIGITAL STORYTELLING!





Hello guys, Here I come with a brand new topic. The topic is Digital Storytelling. I don’t know what you know about this topic but I want to highlight you in some points and I will show you an example of course.


By using computer-based tools in an digital environment you can tell stories. This is Digital Storytelling. The digital stories which you create focus on a specific topic and contain a particular point of view.


I want to talking about my experience which  I create a story in an digital environment. Firstly, I downloaded a digital tool that called Movie Maker. The version of the program I used was old version so I can say that I had some difficulties when I created it. Because I had to add a music and me and my partner’s voice at the same time. It was hard for me to mixture two of them. I add some pictures of us. Me and Hale. We mentioned our friendship. While our narration was going on, our pictures flowed on the screen at the same time. Against all odds,  It was enjoyable for us to edit a video like that.


And when we come to teachers, they all should use digital storytelling in their classes. Even the one who is the most unfamiliar with technology can use digital tools. Because there are so many tools that is from the most difficult to use to most easy one.  So teachers can easily give assignments like creating digital story to their students. It’s so efficient one.


If I were a teacher, I would definitely give a task about digital storytelling. Students need to be creative. It’s a good opportunity for students to increase their creativity by using digital tools. At the same time, these stimulate students’ interest to the lesson.

In short, digital storytelling is an important key for teachers. Use it! 

Would you like to learn why Hale and Beril good friends?
If yes, here are our video!  

Here is the link that you can read my partner's, Hale, post. 








Yorumlar